Here are some quick troubleshooting steps you can try on your own:
- Log out, log back in, and try again.
- Try a different browser. We recommend Chrome, but you can try a different browser if that’s still not working. Please note Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers should not be used.
- Log out, clear browser cache, log back in, and try again.
- Check your internet connection. If it’s slow or disrupted, that can affect your ability to access your course.
- If it is a “403 error” specifically, follow the steps in the job aid below to adjust your browser settings.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 1.800.628.2783 for additional assistance.