Here are some quick troubleshooting steps:
- Log out, log back in, and try again.
- Use a different browser. ATD Education recommends Google Chrome. Please note that Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge should not be used.
- Log out, clear your browser cache, log back in, and try again.
- Check your internet connection. A slow or disrupted connection can affect your ability to access the course.
- If you receive a “403” error, follow the steps in the job aid to adjust your browser settings .
If these steps do not resolve the issue, please contact Customer Care at email@example.com or 1.800.628.2783 for additional assistance.