ATD student conference rate is for students who are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per year (or the equivalent of at least half-time) at an accredited university or college, or who are active ATD chapter student members.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for TK 2024?
- Can I get a receipt for my TechKnowledge registration?
- Are meals included? What if I have dietary restrictions?
- How do I cancel a TechKnowledge registration?
- How do I get my badge and credentials for TechKnowledge?
- How do I transfer my TechKnowledge registration to a co-worker?
- Are there discounts on TechKnowledge for international registrants?
- Can my company get a discounted registration for Techknowledge if we bring a group?
- How do I qualify for the student rate for the TechKnowledge conference?
- Can I get a Day Pass?