To earn your ATD Master Trainer designation, ATD Master Trainer badge, and course completion certificate, you must meet these requirements over the course of the eight-week program:
- Sign the Master Trainer Participant Agreement.
- Complete all online modules for each week by participating in all discussions, completing all exercises, and submitting all assignments
- Attend the three-day face-to-face or live online sessions in Week 4.
- Pass the Skills Assessment in Week 4.
- Complete all five knowledge checks (one per week of online content).
- Pass the Final Learning Project.
- Complete the Post-Course Evaluation.
More information including a list of FAQs can be found at https://www.td.org/atd-master-badge-program