What are the different session types offered?
There are a variety of session types offered at ATD 2020 International Conference & EXPO:
- Back by Popular Demand: speakers with the highest scores and attendance from previous years
- Education: sessions with one or two speakers
- Global Voices: international speakers and topics of global interest
- Innogizer: active sessions designed to energize you throughout the conference with innovative programming
- Leaders of the Profession: gurus of the talent development industry
- New ATD Speaker: speakers who have not previously attended an ATD conference
- Panel: sessions with a moderator and multiple speakers
- Senior Leaders: content for leaders who are developing talent, managing change, and building a strong global workforce
- Voices of Innovation: sharing emerging trends and innovative ideas.
Will the sessions be recorded?
Some sessions may be recorded. The conference schedule on the app will indicate if a session is being recorded.
Is there priority seating available in the sessions?
Space in the education sessions is available on a first-come, first-served basis. To increase your chances of attending your preferred sessions, arrive early and plan. Be sure to consider alternative scheduling in