The best place to check is the Steps for Success document located in your learning portal and participant guide. This document serves as a checklist and reference for you throughout the course. You may also ask your facilitator. In general, each Master series course requires you to:
- Participate in the forums within your learning portal.
- Complete the participant agreement.
- Take and pass the assessment.
- Attend the core course in full.
- Pass your skills demonstration and submit the wrap-up assignment or learning project (each Master course has a different requirement).
- Complete your post course evaluation.