Please refer to the participant agreement you signed in your Learning Portal. A copy of this participant agreement is in your participant guide. It outlines three ways you can designate yourself an ATD Master.
Articles in this section
- Can ATD Master series courses be offered on-site?
- Can I earn CEUs and PDCs?
- Do I have to complete the elective to get my certificate?
- How can I contact my facilitator?
- How can I get access to my materials?
- How do I designate myself as an ATD Master?
- How do I find out what I have left to complete to get my certificate?
- How do I know if I am eligible to register for a Master series course?
- How does the Master series differ from the CPLP and APTD?
- How long does it take to become an ATD Master?