For face-to-face courses, you can access materials on the first day of the core course. They will be in your classroom when you arrive. Any material that needs to be accessed before the course will be in your learning portal. For live online deliveries, your materials will be available in your learning portal once you launch the course.
Articles in this section
- ATD Master Badge Program
- Can ATD Master series courses be offered on-site?
- Can I earn CEUs and PDCs?
- Do I have to complete the elective to get my certificate?
- How can I contact my facilitator?
- How can I get access to my materials?
- How do I designate myself as an ATD Master?
- How do I find out what I have left to complete to get my certificate?
- How do I know if I am eligible to register for a Master series course?
- How does the Master series differ from the CPLP and APTD?