Attendance in a Master course is key to completion. With that in mind, no more than two hours of a core course can be missed. For live online offerings participation in all online sessions at their currently scheduled day and time is mandatory to receive a completion certificate and 2.1 CEUs. ATD requires participation in our online program to receive credit for the program. Active participation includes, but is not limited to, participating in virtual classroom activities discussions, breakout sessions, and intersession work. For programs with five or more sessions, one missed session can be made up by listening to the session recording in full. Participants who miss more than one live session will not be eligible to receive the certificate. For programs with four or fewer sessions, attendance at all live sessions is required to receive a certificate. If you meet the eligibility requirements, a certificate will be issued to you through the ATD Learning Portal at the end of the program. All sessions will be recorded and available for participants to review throughout the program.
Articles in this section
- Can ATD Master series courses be offered on-site?
- Can I earn CEUs and PDCs?
- Do I have to complete the elective to get my certificate?
- How can I contact my facilitator?
- How can I get access to my materials?
- How do I designate myself as an ATD Master?
- How do I find out what I have left to complete to get my certificate?
- How do I know if I am eligible to register for a Master series course?
- How does the Master series differ from the CPLP and APTD?
- How long does it take to become an ATD Master?