You may contact your facilitator directly through your learning portal once it opens. You may do so in the communication center. You will find the link to the communication center at the bottom left of your online classroom once you launch the course. In some cases, they may provide their email address and you may contact them that way as well.
Articles in this section
- ATD Master Badge Program
- Can ATD Master series courses be offered on-site?
- Can I earn CEUs and PDCs?
- Do I have to complete the elective to get my certificate?
- How can I contact my facilitator?
- How can I get access to my materials?
- How do I designate myself as an ATD Master?
- How do I find out what I have left to complete to get my certificate?
- How do I know if I am eligible to register for a Master series course?
- How does the Master series differ from the CPLP and APTD?