Space in the education sessions is available on a first come, first served basis. To increase your chance of attending your preferred sessions, arrive early and plan ahead. Be sure to plan alternative scheduling in the event you don’t get into your first choice. If you miss a session, it may be recorded; you can check which sessions are recorded on the app. You can also build your personal agenda using the schedule builder.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to log in to the ATD Events app.
- What are the different session types offered?
- Is there priority seating available in the sessions?
- Will the sessions be recorded?
- Why is some conference material available on the app but not on the website?
- Can I receive education credits or CEUs for attending the ATD International Conference & Exposition?
- What is the conference schedule?
- Who are the keynote speakers?
- How do I get the session materials?
- How do I reserve space in the education sessions?