The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees, improve performance, and help to achieve results for the organizations they serve. Originally established in 1943, the association was previously known as the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD). ATD’s members come from more than 120 countries and work in public and private organizations in every industry sector. ATD supports talent development professionals who gather locally in volunteer-led U.S. chapters and international member networks, and with international strategic partners. For more information, visit www.td.org.
Articles in this section
- Who are the ATD 2020 keynote speakers?
- Conference Cancellation Policy
- Will the general session be recorded?
- Can I bring a guest to the general session?
- Can I reserve a seat?
- Will photographs and video recording be allowed?
- What’s the suggested attire?
- What is ATD?
- What is ATD 2019?
- Can I buy a ticket to the general session?