The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees, improve performance, and help to achieve results for the organizations they serve. Originally established in 1943, the association was previously known as the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD). ATD’s members come from more than 120 countries and work in public and private organizations in every industry sector. ATD supports talent development professionals who gather locally in volunteer-led U.S. chapters and international member networks, and with international strategic partners. For more information, visit www.td.org.
Articles in this section
- Will the general session be recorded?
- Can I bring a guest to the general session?
- Can I reserve a seat?
- Will photographs and video recording be allowed?
- What is ATD?
- What is ATD 2019?
- Can I buy a ticket to the general session?
- Is there extra conference swag to send to attendees if they ask for it, such as backpacks, lanyards, and so on?
- What is the dress code for the conference?
- Why am I receiving mailings from exhibitors, and how can I stop this?