Yes; there is a transfer fee. For the CPLP program, the fee is $300 to transfer to a new testing window as long as the candidate is eligible to do so. For the APTD program, the fee is $200 to transfer to a new testing window as long as the candidate is eligible to do so. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about changing your current testing window. Please note that each candidate must successfully complete the CPLP Knowledge Exam and the APTD Exam within one year of the initial registration and payment date. If the exam is not successfully completed within this one-year period, candidacy expires. Individuals are then required to apply and register again as a new candidate. For the CPLP program, the SAE must then be successfully completed within two years from the date that the Knowledge Exam was successfully completed to earn the CPLP credential.
Articles in this section
- I don't want to test during my scheduled test window. Can I change my testing date?
- Are there APTD and CPTD testing centers outside the United States?
- How do I apply to take the APTD Exam?
- When can I take the APTD Exam?
- Where do I take the APTD Exam?
- What is on the APTD Exam?
- How much does the APTD cost?