When the General Session starts at 8:30 a.m., the doors to the hall will close and no further admission will be allowed. Please be on time to ensure that you gain entry. Security restrictions require no exceptions once the doors are closed. If you leave the room during the General Session, you will not be able to re-enter. Note: There are several restrooms located inside the General Session, so you can use the restroom without leaving the room.
Articles in this section
- What items are allowed in the General Session?
- Will I be able to leave the General Session after it starts?
- What can I bring into the General Session halls?
- Will I be able to find a seat in the hall for the May 7 General Session?
- Will photographs and video recording be allowed?
- May I hold a place in line or save seats for my colleagues?
- Will I be able to attend the sessions and programs that I am interested in?
- Can I take the conference shuttle bus from my hotel the morning of May 7?
- Do I have the right type of registration to attend the general session?
- What are the security and check-in procedures?