It will not be possible to hold a place in line or save seats for colleagues who have not yet arrived at the convention center. We encourage everyone to be considerate of other conference attendees (those who are standing in front or behind you) who may need to take a brief restroom break and then return to the line.
Articles in this section
- What items are allowed in the General Session?
- Will I be able to leave the General Session after it starts?
- What can I bring into the General Session halls?
- Will I be able to find a seat in the hall for the May 7 General Session?
- Will photographs and video recording be allowed?
- May I hold a place in line or save seats for my colleagues?
- Will I be able to attend the sessions and programs that I am interested in?
- Can I take the conference shuttle bus from my hotel the morning of May 7?
- Do I have the right type of registration to attend the general session?
- What are the security and check-in procedures?