Attendees may start to line up at 6:30 a.m. on Monday, May 7. For your comfort and safety, ATD does not advise arrival to the Convention Center prior to 6 a.m. The line will begin forming inside the Convention Center on the concourse and hallway outside Halls F, G, and H, and will continue outside in the plaza next to the Convention Center.
Articles in this section
- What items are allowed in the General Session?
- Will I be able to leave the General Session after it starts?
- What can I bring into the General Session halls?
- Will I be able to find a seat in the hall for the May 7 General Session?
- Will photographs and video recording be allowed?
- May I hold a place in line or save seats for my colleagues?
- Will I be able to attend the sessions and programs that I am interested in?
- Can I take the conference shuttle bus from my hotel the morning of May 7?
- Do I have the right type of registration to attend the general session?
- What are the security and check-in procedures?