Participant substitutions may be made prior to the conference by the person or representative of the organization who paid for the registration by submitting the written request to ATD at firstname.lastname@example.org. On-site substitutions must be accompanied with proof of the original registration payment. If an ATD member transfers his or her registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must pay the difference between the ATD member and nonmember rate at the time of the transfer.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a receipt for my TechKnowledge conference registration?
- When is the last day to register for the TechKnowledge conference?
- How do I cancel a TechKnowledge conference registration?
- How do I get my badge and credentials for TechKnowledge?
- How do I transfer my TechKnowledge registration to my co-worker?
- I’m with an organization from another country—are there discounts on TechKnowledge registrations available to us?
- Can my company get a discounted registration for the Techknowledge conference if we bring a group?
- I’m a student—how do I qualify for the student rate for the TechKnowledge Conference?
- I’m registered for a preconference certificate program at TechKnoweldge, but am arriving after registration closes for the day. How do I get my registration materials?