ATD is not accredited. ATD follows the ANSI/IACET (American National Standards Institute/International Association for Continuing Education and Training) standards to calculate our CEUs. However, many of our programs are also preapproved for credits by HRCI (Human Resources Certification Institute) and SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management).
Articles in this section
- Is ATD accredited?
- What time does the workshop begin and end?
- What is the dress code for the workshop?
- Will the workshop be cancelled if the weather is bad?
- What is the difference between ADDIE and SAM?
- I'm interested in learning how the ATD Master Trainer™ Program differs from certificate programs and the CPLP® certification. Where can I learn more?
- How do I become a facilitator for ATD education programs?
- Can I have a list of the students in my class?
- Can I have a facilitator’s contact information?
- Are there any special accommodations for blind participants?