ATD is not accredited. ATD follows the ANSI/IACET (American National Standards Institute/International Association for Continuing Education and Training) standards in order to calculate our CEUs. However, many of our programs are also preapproved for credits by HRCI(Human Resources Certification Institute).
Articles in this section
- Is ATD accredited?
- What time does the workshop begin and end?
- What if the weather is really bad, will the workshop be cancelled?
- What is the dress code for the workshop?
- I'm interested in learning how the ATD Master Trainer™ Program differs from certificate programs and the CPLP® Certification. Where can I learn more?
- How do I become a facilitator for ATD Education programs?
- The difference between ADDIE and SAM
- Can I have a facilitator’s contact information?
- Can I have a list of the students in my class?
- Are there any special accommodations for blind participants?