ATD is not accredited. ATD follows the ANSI/IACET (American National Standards Institute/International Association for Continuing Education and Training) standards to calculate our CEUs. However, many of our programs are also preapproved for credits by HRCI (Human Resources Certification Institute) and SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management).
Articles in this section
- Are there any special accommodations for blind participants?
- Can I have a facilitator’s contact information?
- Can I have a list of the students in my class?
- How do I become a facilitator for ATD education programs?
- I'm interested in learning how the ATD Master Trainer™ Program differs from certificate programs and the CPLP® certification. Where can I learn more?
- Is ATD accredited?
- What is the difference between ADDIE and SAM?
- What is the dress code for the workshop?
- What time does the workshop begin and end?
- Will the workshop be cancelled if the weather is bad?