ATD encourages you to become involved with your local chapter, however you will not receive ATD benefits by joining your local chapter. Joining a local chapter is a great way to take advantage of workplace learning activities and networking opportunities in your local community. To receive discounts on ATD content, educational programs, and conference registration fees, you must also become a member of ATD. As an ATD member, you gain access to the ATD Online Library, free research reports, and the ATD Member Directory. For more information on ATD member benefits, and how to join ATD, please visit our website at www.td.org/membership.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access TD Podcasts?
- I changed my password on ATD's website. Now my new password will not work when I login to the Job Bank to update my profile.
- I want to subscribe to RSS feed for new Watch and Learn webcasts
- If I join my local chapter, do I still receive the benefits of ATD membership, such as free access to research reports or discounts on ATD products or services?
- How do I find out if someone from my corporate team is a member?
- How can we form a Conference Team or International Delegation?
- How do I register on ATDs website?