ATD encourages you to become involved with your local chapter; however, you will not receive ATD benefits by joining your local chapter. Joining a local chapter is a great way to take advantage of workplace training activities and access networking, career development, and business development opportunities in your local community. To receive discounts on ATD content, educational programs, and conference registration fees, you must also become a member of ATD. As an ATD member, you gain unlimited access to TD at Work guides, a growing library of tools, templates, and checklists, webinars and conference recordings, and more. For more information on ATD member benefits, and how to join ATD, please visit our website at td.org/membership.
Articles in this section
- Mailing List Removal
- Where can I access TD Podcasts?
- If I join my local chapter, do I also receive the benefits of ATD membership, such as access to the members-only templates and tools library or discounts on ATD products or services?
- I want to subscribe to the RSS feed for new Watch & Learn webinars
- I changed my password on ATD's website. Now my new password will not work when I log in to the Job Bank to update my profile.
- How do I register on ATD’s website?
- How do I find out if someone from my corporate team is a member?
- How can we form a conference team or international delegation?