ATD encourages you to become involved with your local chapter; however, you will not receive ATD benefits by joining your local chapter. Joining a local chapter is a great way to take advantage of workplace talent development activities and networking opportunities in your local community. To receive discounts on ATD content, educational programs, and conference registration fees, you must also become a member of ATD. As an ATD member, you gain access to the ATD Online Library, free research reports, and the ATD Member Directory. For more information on ATD member benefits, and how to join ATD, please visit our website at www.td.org/membership.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access TD Podcasts?
- If I join my local chapter, do I still receive the benefits of ATD membership, such as free access to research reports or discounts on ATD products or services?
- I want to subscribe to the RSS feed for new Watch & Learn webcasts.
- I changed my password on ATD's website. Now my new password will not work when I log in to the Job Bank to update my profile.
- How do I register on ATD’s website?
- How do I find out if someone from my corporate team is a member?
- How can we form a conference team or international delegation?