In May of 2014, ASTD (the American Society for Training and Development) became ATD (the Association for Talent Development). The change was made to meet the growing needs of a dynamic, global profession. In July of 2014, Infoline followed suit and rebranded as TD at Work--a name that reflects the utility of the publication’s offering. A digital archive and two streamlined subscription options were introduced.
Articles in this section
- How will Infoline (now TD at Work) subscriptions change?
- Why Did Infoline Rebrand as TD at Work?
- What New Benefits Accompany the Name Change?
- What Is the Price?
- What Is the All-Access Digital Archive?
- What is TD at Work?
- How was my Infoline Subscription Impacted?
- I Didn’t Receive the Latest Issue. What Do I Do?
- How Do I Subscribe?
- How Does TD at Work Relate to TD Magazine?