In May 2014, ASTD (the American Society for Training & Development) became ATD (the Association for Talent Development). The change was made to meet the growing needs of a dynamic, global profession. In July 2014, Infoline followed suit and rebranded as TD at Work—a name that reflects the utility of the publication’s offering. A digital archive and two streamlined subscription options were introduced.
Articles in this section
- How did Infoline (now TD at Work) subscriptionschange?
- Why Did Infoline rebrand as TD at Work?
- What new benefits accompany the name change to TD at Work?
- What is the price of TD at Work?
- What is the All-Access Digital Archive?
- What is TD at Work?
- I didn’t receive the latest issue of TD at Work. What doI do?
- What happened to my Infoline subscription?
- How does TD at Work relate to TD magazine?
- How do I update my address?