ATD retains the copyright for all published materials. If you would like to use these materials in an article, book, class, seminar, or other venue, you must contact www.copyright.com to request permission. If you are requesting permissions for an ATD-published product, please be prepared to provide the ISBN and page numbers of the item requested. For ATD policies on content rights and permissions, please review our website at www.td.org/Terms-and-Privacy.
Articles in this section
- What payment methods do you offer?
- What discounts are available?
- What is Customer Care's contact information?
- What is ATD's return policy?
- I would like to use ATD-published materials in my article or seminar.
- I would like to publish a book with ATD Press. What process is in place at ATD to enable me to propose by book topic and have it published?
- What are your shipping methods and rates?
- How does shipping outside North America work?
- How do I check the status of an order?
- How are sales to the book trade and libraries handled?