ATD Store orders are processed with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to secure online transactions by encrypting all your personal information—including your credit card number, name, and address—so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. ATD does not store credit card information.
Articles in this section
- How does shipping outside North America work?
- What payment methods do you offer?
- What discounts are available?
- What is Customer Care's contact information?
- What is ATD's return policy?
- I would like to use ATD-published materials in my article or seminar.
- I would like to publish a book with ATD Press. What process is in place at ATD to enable me to propose by book topic and have it published?
- What are your shipping methods and rates?
- How do I check the status of an order?
- How are sales to the book trade and libraries handled?