Speakers listed in the bureau determine their own speaking fees. Many speakers are willing to attend chapter events for only travel and lodging reimbursement, but others do charge a fee. Please note that the fee you list is a specific ATD chapter rate. You may choose to charge a higher fee if you are contacted in regard to a non-ATD-related speaking engagement.
Articles in this section
- What is the Speakers Bureau?
- What should I do if a chapter contacts me directly?
- More questions?
- My fee range spans across many of the options you have listed—how should I determine which option to select?
- I’m having a technical issue with the Speakers Bureau – who can assist me?
- I am willing to work with chapters according to their budget needs. How do I select a price range?
- I am willing to accept a fee lower than my standard rate for events that are associated with ATD chapters. How do I know that other organizations or companies won’t contact me through the ATD Speakers Bureau and expect this same discounted rate?
- How should I determine my speaker fee?
- How is the Speakers Bureau used?
- How do I remove my listing?