ATD chapters reference the online Speakers Bureau at td.org/SpeakersBureau to identify potential speakers for upcoming chapter events and programs. Chapters are able to search according to location, fee range, and area of expertise, and may contact the speakers listed directly through email.
Articles in this section
- What is the Speakers Bureau?
- What should I do if a chapter contacts me directly?
- More questions?
- My fee range spans across many of the options you have listed—how should I determine which option to select?
- I’m having a technical issue with the Speakers Bureau – who can assist me?
- I am willing to work with chapters according to their budget needs. How do I select a price range?
- I am willing to accept a fee lower than my standard rate for events that are associated with ATD chapters. How do I know that other organizations or companies won’t contact me through the ATD Speakers Bureau and expect this same discounted rate?
- How should I determine my speaker fee?
- How is the Speakers Bureau used?
- How do I remove my listing?