Unlike previous years, ATD will not mail conference registration badges in advance of ATD 2019. You can pick up your badge on-site at the conference registration desk or at a Print My Badge kiosk using a valid identification card (such as driver’s license or passport) in the Washington Convention Center.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a receipt or invoice for my registration?
- Do you offer a special rate for nonprofit organizations for the International Conference & EXPO?
- How do I get my badge (conference credentials)?
- When will a chapter team code be listed in the conference drop-down menu for our chapter members to register?
- What meals and breaks are included?
- Is there a discount for government employees?
- Are there discounts for international registrants?
- I'm registered for a preconference certificate program but am arriving after registration closes for the day. How do I get my registration materials?
- How do I qualify for the student rate?
- I registered after the date to have my credentials mailed. How do I get my badge?