ATD retains the copyright for all published materials. If you would like to use these materials in an article, book, class, seminar, or other venue, you must contact www.copyright.com to request permission. If you are requesting permission to use material from an ATD-published product, please be prepared to provide the ISBN and page numbers of the item requested. For ATD policies on content rights and permissions, please visit www.td.org/Terms-and-Privacy.
Articles in this section
- I purchased an ATD Press book in PDF format from ATD's website. Can I print it?
- I'm a professor who would like to request an examination copy of a book to review for possible course adoption or as a desk copy for a confirmed course adoption. Where can I find a form for that?
- I'm a book reviewer who would like to request a publication. Where can I find a form for that?
- How will TD at Work institutional subscriptions change?
- How do I transfer ATD publications to my Kindle that are larger than 50MB?
- I would like to use materials published by ATD in my article or seminar.
- I would like to publish a book with ATD Press. How can I propose my book topic and have it published?