ATD Press welcomes proposals from prospective authors with new and innovative ideas that fit into our current publishing program. ATD Press has provided guidelines to ensure that your proposal is given a fair and objective review. Key to the publisher and author relationship is a willingness to partner with ATD Press to ensure that your book reaches its intended audience and that the investment made by you and ATD Press pays off. For further information, please visit www.td.org/Publications/Books/Submission-Guidelines.
Articles in this section
- I purchased an ATD Press book in PDF format from ATD's website. Can I print it?
- I'm a professor who would like to request an examination copy of a book to review for possible course adoption or as a desk copy for a confirmed course adoption. Where can I find a form for that?
- I'm a book reviewer who would like to request a publication. Where can I find a form for that?
- How will TD at Work institutional subscriptions change?
- How do I transfer ATD publications to my Kindle that are larger than 50MB?
- How can I read a recent TD article?
- I would like to use materials published by ATD in my article or seminar.
- I would like to publish a book with ATD Press. How can I propose my book topic and have it published?
- I’m interested in writing an article, blog, or book. Whom should I contact?