Fees paid for ATD membership may be tax deductible as a trade or business expense. No portion of member dues are allocated to influencing legislation or political activity. This is not intended to constitute tax advice, and ATD advises members to consult their tax adviser to determine whether a deduction is available.
Articles in this section
- How do I learn more about my benefits?
- What’s MyATD?
- How do I navigate TD.org?
- What should I do next once I join ATD?
- How do I renew my ATD membership?
- How do I update the information in my ATD member profile?
- How do I set my email preferences?
- How do I access my downloaded materials?
- How do I access my online member benefits?
- How can I get my copy of TD magazine?