ATD student members receive full membership benefits at a fraction of the regular membership rate! The ATD student member rate of $105 for Professional and $245 for Professional Plus is for students who are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per year (or the equivalent of at least half-time) at an accredited university or college, or are active ATD chapter student members. Learn more about ATD’s resources for students at www.td.org/students.
Articles in this section
- How do I renew my ATD membership?
- How do I update the information in my ATD member profile?
- How do I set my email preferences?
- How do I access my downloaded materials?
- How do I claim my digital member benefits (e-books, TD at Work, and research reports)?
- How do I access my online member benefits?
- How can I get my copy of TD magazine?
- How much does it cost to become a member?
- How can I register for the International E Membership?
- Why is a date required when entering my education for student membership?