ATD student members receive full membership benefits at a fraction of the regular membership rate! The ATD student member rate of $119 for Professional and $279 for Professional Plus are for students who are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per year (or the equivalent of at least half-time) at an accredited university or college, or are active ATD chapter student members. Learn more about ATD’s resources for students at td.org/students.
Articles in this section
- How do I renew my ATD membership?
- How do I update the information in my ATD member profile?
- How do I set my email preferences?
- How do I access my downloaded materials?
- How do I access my online member benefits?
- How can I get my copy of TD magazine?
- How much does it cost to become a member?
- Why is a date required when entering my education for student membership?
- Why should chapter members join ATD? What is a Power Member?
- How can I find information about upcoming local chapter events?