ATD Master Series programs will be available approximately three weeks prior to the first day of the program. All other programs will be available two weeks prior to the start of the program. Once your program is loaded into the Learning Portal, it will be listed on your home page. You will then be able to review materials and access the discussion board. To get started, launch your program and select pre-work from the left navigation pane.
Articles in this section
- Why does my completion status in the Learning Portal show as incomplete?
- My program disappeared from my home page in the Learning Portal.
- I want to print my Participant Guide and other course materials. How can I do so from the ATD Learning Portal?
- I registered for a program, but I do not see the course listed on my home page when I log in to the Learning Portal.
- I never received the email with my certificate.
- I never received an email with instructions for logging in to the Learning Portal.
- I don't have a td.org account. How can I access the Learning Portal to fulfill my program requirements?
- I have an ATD account, but I forgot my password.
- I attended the program and I can’t print my certificate.
- I attended all sessions of my program. Why haven't I received my completion email or my certificate?