Go to courses.td.org and log in using your ATD credentials. Find your program on the Learning Portal homepage listed under the My Courses section. Click the "launch course" button to open your course landing page. Find the post-course evaluation listed on the left navigation pane in your course landing page. See our job aid on completing the evaluation for additional guidance.
Articles in this section
- Why does my completion status in the Learning Portal show as incomplete?
- My program disappeared from my homepage in the Learning Portal.
- I want to print my participant guide and other course materials. How can I do so from the ATD Learning Portal?
- I registered for a program, but I do not see the course listed on my homepage when I log in to the Learning Portal.
- I never received the email with my certificate.
- I never received an email with instructions for logging in to the Learning Portal.
- I don't have a TD.org account. How can I access the Learning Portal to fulfill my program requirements?
- I have an ATD account, but I forgot my password.
- I attended the program and I can’t print my certificate.
- I attended all sessions of my program. Why haven't I received my completion email or my certificate?