You may roll any employee who currently has ATD membership into a group membership. The minimum requirement for a group membership is five members from an organization. A group membership is an organized relationship that a company forms with ATD, with membership paid with one invoice per year. For information regarding renewals or transfers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What benefits do the individuals within a group membership receive?
- What benefits do I receive with my ATD membership?
- We currently have several individuals who are members of ATD. Can we get the group rate for their memberships?
- I work for the government and we can't have individual memberships; what are my options?
- How do I renew my Group Membership?
- Can I sign up for local chapter membership for each individual in the group at the same time I register for their National memberships?
- How can I sponsor your conference?
- Can I get the group rate for my membership?
- As a member of a corporate team, how can our group save on registration?