You may roll any employee who currently has ATD membership into an enterprise membership. The minimum requirement for enterprise membership is five members from an organization. An enterprise membership is an organized relationship that a company forms with ATD, with membership paid with one invoice per year. For information regarding renewals or transfers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What benefits do the individuals within an enterprise membership receive?
- What benefits do I receive with my ATD membership?
- We currently have several individuals who are members of ATD. Can we get the enterprise rate for their memberships?
- I work for the government and we can't have individual memberships; what are my options?
- How do I renew my Enterprise Membership?
- Can I sign up for local chapter membership for each individual in the group at the same time I register for their National memberships?
- How can I sponsor your conference?
- Can I get the group rate for my membership?
- As a member of a corporate team, how can our group save on registration?