If the local chapter participates in our Chapter Administration and Membership Program (ChAMP), we can add the local chapter dues to a group membership. Please contact Customer Care at (800) 628-2783 or CustomerCare@td.org to find out if your local chapter participates in our ChAMP program. If your local chapter does not participate in ChAMP, you will need to contact the chapter directly to process your local membership dues. Customer Care would be happy to provide the direct contact information for the requested local chapter, including website address, contact person and contact’s telephone number.
Articles in this section
- What benefits do the individuals within a group membership receive?
- What benefits do I receive with my ATD membership?
- We currently have several individuals who are members of ATD. Can we get the group rate for their memberships?
- I work for the government and we can't have individual memberships; what are my options?
- How do I renew my Group Membership?
- Can I sign up for local chapter membership for each individual in the group at the same time I register for their National memberships?
- How can I sponsor your conference?
- Can I get the group rate for my membership?
- As a member of a corporate team, how can our group save on registration?