Certificates for both face-to-face and online programs will be issued directly from the ATD Learning Portal upon successful completion of the program. All participants must meet the attendance requirements and complete a post-course evaluation in the Learning Portal before receiving a certificate. Certificates are issued through email and are also available in your transcript in the Learning Portal.
Articles in this section
- What meals and breaks are included in the TechKnowledge Conference?
- What is the TechKnowledge cancellation policy?
- The answer to my question isn’t here. Who can help me?
- What is the dress code for the TechKnoweldge conference?
- How many attendees will be participating in TechKnowledge?
- I'm registered for a preconference certificate program. When will I receive my certificate?
- How do I find the overall conference schedule?
- How do I download the conference app?