Participants who preregister for preconference certificate programs prior to two weeks before the program will receive their certificates of completion at the end of the course. Participation in all originally scheduled days of the program is mandatory in order to receive the certificate of completion. Participants who miss more than two hours of the entire program will not be eligible to receive the certificate.
Articles in this section
- What meals and breaks are included in the TechKnowledge Conference?
- What is the TechKnowledge cancellation policy?
- Who are the TechKnowledge keynote speakers?
- The answer to my question isn’t here. Who can help me?
- What is the dress code for the TechKnoweldge conference?
- I’m registered for a preconference certificate program during TechKnowledge. When will I receive my certificate?
- How do I find the overall TechKnowledge conference schedule?
- What is the dress code for the International Conference and Exposition?
- How many attendees will be participating in TechKnowledge?
- Volunteer requests for International Conference.