Certificates for both face-to-face and online programs will be issued directly from the ATD Learning Portal upon successful completion of the program. All participants must meet the attendance requirements and complete a post-course evaluation in the Learning Portal before receiving a certificate. Certificates are issued through email and are also available in your transcript in the Learning Portal.
Articles in this section
- Is CE Credit available for participating in the conference (ATD CI, HRCI, and SHRM.)?
- Hotel & Travel
- What is TechKnowledge (TK)?
- PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO
- #TK2024 SOCIAL MEDIA
- How can I attend TechKnowledge (TK)?
- What is the TechKnowledge cancellation policy?
- Is there a mobile app?
- What is the dress code for TechKnoweldge?
- How do I find the overall TechKnowledge schedule?