ATD encourages you to become involved with your local chapter, however you will not receive ATD benefits by joining your local chapter. Joining a local chapter is a great way to take advantage of workplace learning activities and networking opportunities in your local community. To receive discounts on ATD content, educational programs, and conference registration fees, you must also become a member of ATD. As an ATD member, you gain access to the ATD Online Library, free research reports, and the ATD Member Directory. For more information on ATD member benefits, and how to join ATD, please visit our website at www.td.org/membership.
Articles in this section
- Which local chapter is closest to me?
- What is the cost for local chapter membership?
- What is my chapter’s (Chapter Incentive Program) ChIP code?
- If I join my local chapter, do I still receive the benefits of ATD membership, such as free access to research reports or discounts on ATD products or services?
- How do I set up a chapter corporate team for the conference?
- I forgot to enter my Chapter Incentive Program (ChIP) code; can my chapter still get credit for the transaction?
- How do I contact my local chapter?
- How can I find the contact info for the president of my local chapter?
- Does my ATD membership include chapter membership?
- I would like to speak at other chapters. How do I do that?