To reach an ATD chapter directly, please visit td.org/ChapterLocator and locate your chapter by name or zip code. Once you've selected the chapter you will be sent to their website, where you can find the contact information for the volunteer chapter leaders.
Articles in this section
- Which local chapter is closest to me?
- What is the cost for local chapter membership?
- What is my chapter’s ChIP (Chapter Incentive Program) code?
- If I join my local chapter, do I still receive the benefits of ATD membership, such as free access to research reports or discounts on ATD products or services?
- How do I set up a chapter team for the conference?
- I forgot to enter my Chapter Incentive Program (ChIP) code. Can my chapter still get credit for the transaction?
- How do I contact my local chapter?
- How can I find the contact info for the president of my local chapter?
- Does my ATD membership include chapter membership?
- I would like to speak at other chapters. How do I do that?