Yes, as long as you are a member of the chapter, you can join that chapter’s team. Please note you will pay the nonnational ATD member group conference rate: $1,625 before March 30, 2018; and $1,725 beginning April 1, 2018.
Articles in this section
- What are the chapter team rates?
- I’m a chapter member but not an ATD member. Can I still join the chapter team?
- I’m a chapter member but don’t belong to a chapter with a team. Can I join another chapter’s team?
- I’d like to get my chapter leader friends from multiple chapters together to form a chapter team. Is that possible?
- I have five members and am ready to set up my chapter team. What do I do next?
- I don’t belong to the chapter; can I still join its chapter team?
- I already registered but now want to join my chapter’s team. Can I get a refund for the difference?
- How do subsequent chapter team members register once the team has been established?
- Can I set up a chapter team if I don’t have five members?
- Can each team member pay individually or is one payment required?