ATD education programs are designed primarily for learning professionals who span the spectrum of talent development. We have content designed for trainers, instructional designers, and organization development practitioners, while also serving roles within an organization who are responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
Articles in this section
- Who should attend ATD Certificate Programs?
- What are the laptop requirements for an ATD class?
- What is the cancellation and transfer policy for ATD certificate programs?
- I recently attended an ATD certificate program; when can I expect to receive my certificate?
- I missed several sessions of my online certificate program. Can I still receive my certificate?
- I am interested in hosting a certificate program on-site at my organization. Whom should I contact for more information?
- Do I have to attend all the sessions of online certificate programs to receive the certificate of completion and CEUs?
- How long will the recordings of online sessions be available for viewing?
- Can I have my certificate mailed to me?
- Do face-to-face programs require a laptop for participation?