Yes, however you may be able to make up (one or more, depending on the total length of the course) missed sessions by viewing the recording. Please refer to the attendance policy for the specific program, which is located in the Credits & Attendance tab of the course webpage. Essentials Series Online Workshops do not offer certificates.
Articles in this section
- What is the cancellation/transfer policy for ATD Certificate Programs?
- What are the laptop requirements for an ATD class?
- Who should attend ATD Certificate Programs?
- I missed several sessions of my online certificate program. Can I still receive my certificate?
- I recently attended an ATD certificate program; when can I expect to receive my certificate?
- How long will the recordings of online sessions be available for viewing?
- I am interested in hosting a certificate program on-site at my organization. Whom should I contact for more information?
- Do I have to attend all of the sessions of online certificate programs in order to receive the certificate of completion and CEU's?
- Do face-to-face programs require a laptop for participation
- Can I have my certificate mailed to me?