The ATD student conference rate is for students who are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per year (or the equivalent of at least half-time) at an accredited university or college, or who are active ATD chapter student members.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a receipt for my TechKnowledge conference registration?
- When is the last day to register for the TechKnowledge conference?
- How do I cancel a TechKnowledge conference registration?
- How do I get my badge and credentials for TechKnowledge?
- I’m with an organization from another country—are there discounts on TechKnowledge registrations available to us?
- Can my company get a discounted registration for the Techknowledge conference if we bring a group?
- I’m a student—how do I qualify for the student rate for the TechKnowledge Conference?
- I’m registered for a preconference certificate program at TechKnoweldge, but am arriving after registration closes for the day. How do I get my registration materials?