TD at Work, formerly Infoline, is a subscription-based short-format publication for learning and development professionals, trainers, HR pros, managers, and coaches. First launched in 1984, it is recognized as a staple in the talent development space. Monthly single-topic issues immerse readers in crucial learning and offer easy-to-apply content, time-saving job aids, reading lists, and checklists that translate learning into practice. More than 250 titles are in circulation and offer expert answers to today’s biggest talent development questions!
Articles in this section
- How did Infoline (now TD at Work) subscriptionschange?
- Why Did Infoline rebrand as TD at Work?
- What new benefits accompany the name change to TD at Work?
- What is the price of TD at Work?
- What is the All-Access Digital Archive?
- What is TD at Work?
- I didn’t receive the latest issue of TD at Work. What doI do?
- What happened to my Infoline subscription?
- How does TD at Work relate to TD magazine?
- How do I update my address?