TD at Work guides, formerly Infoline, is a subscription-based short-format publication for learning and development professionals, trainers, HR pros, managers, and coaches. First launched in 1984, it is recognized as a staple in the talent development space. Monthly single-topic issues immerse readers in crucial learning and offer easy-to-apply content, time-saving templates and tools, reading lists, and checklists that translate learning into practice. More than 250 titles are in circulation and offer expert answers to today’s biggest talent development questions!
Articles in this section
- How did Infoline (now TD at Work guides) subscriptions change?
- Why did Infoline rebrand as TD at Work guides?
- What new benefits accompany the name change to TD at Work guides?
- What is the price of TD at Work guides?
- What is the All-Access Digital Archive?
- What are TD at Work guides?
- I didn’t receive the latest issue of TD at Work guide. What do I do?
- What happened to my Infoline subscription?
- How do TD at Work guides relate to TD magazine?
- How do I update my address?