By requesting to be listed in the bureau, you agree to reply to chapter requests in a timely manner. Chapter leaders will expect to hear from you within five business days of their initial contact. Chapter leaders may report you as unresponsive if you do not reply to their requests within this timeframe. Only responsive speakers will continue to be listed in the Speakers Bureau. Please make sure that your contact information remains current. You can update your speaker record at td.org/SpeakersBureau.
Articles in this section
- What is the Speakers Bureau?
- What should I do if a chapter contacts me directly?
- More questions?
- My fee range spans across many of the options you have listed—how should I determine which option to select?
- I’m having a technical issue with the Speakers Bureau – who can assist me?
- I am willing to work with chapters according to their budget needs. How do I select a price range?
- I am willing to accept a fee lower than my standard rate for events that are associated with ATD chapters. How do I know that other organizations or companies won’t contact me through the ATD Speakers Bureau and expect this same discounted rate?
- How should I determine my speaker fee?
- How is the Speakers Bureau used?
- How do I remove my listing?