Chapters searching for speakers in the Speakers Bureau will generally search for a speaker that is in their price range. If you over-quote your fee, you may be missing an opportunity with a chapter that thinks you are out of their budget. Be sure to select the fee range that is closest to the amount you most commonly accept for ATD chapter events. Use the special message box to indicate any additional costs or special arrangements you might require.
Articles in this section
- What is the Speakers Bureau?
- What should I do if a chapter contacts me directly?
- More questions?
- My fee range spans across many of the options you have listed—how should I determine which option to select?
- I’m having a technical issue with the Speakers Bureau – who can assist me?
- I am willing to work with chapters according to their budget needs. How do I select a price range?
- I am willing to accept a fee lower than my standard rate for events that are associated with ATD chapters. How do I know that other organizations or companies won’t contact me through the ATD Speakers Bureau and expect this same discounted rate?
- How should I determine my speaker fee?
- How is the Speakers Bureau used?
- How do I remove my listing?