Yes, we will create a waitlist for participants who want to register for a program that is full. If a seat becomes available, ATD will contact the first person on the waitlist by email and phone. That person has up to 24 hours to register for the program before the next person on the waitlist is offered the seat.
Articles in this section
- Is there a group discount available?
- If a program is full, does ATD Education have a waitlist policy?
- I would like to register by fax. Where can I print an ATD education program registration form?
- I just signed up for an education program. When should I expect to hear from ATD about the next steps in taking the course?
- Do you give refunds?
- Can we send in membership dues payments and registration payments at the same time?
- Am I eligible for a refund if I need to cancel?