Yes, we will create a waitlist for participants who want to register for a program that is full. If a seat becomes available, ATD will contact the first person on the waitlist via email and phone. That person has up to 24 hours to register for the program before the next person on the waitlist is offered the seat.
Articles in this section
- If a program is full, does ATD Education have a waitlist policy?
- Is there a group discount available?
- Do you give refunds?
- I just signed up for an educational program, when should I expect to hear from ATD about the next steps in taking the course?
- I would like to register by fax. Where can I print an ATD Education program registration form?
- Am I eligible for a refund if I need to cancel?
- Can we send in membership dues payments and registration payments at the same time?